|TThis position performs duties of a general laborer or those requiring basic understanding and use of tools in the maintenance, installation and general repair of water distribution and wastewater collection systems.
– Assists in excavation; operates air hammer to break rock and asphalt; uses pick and shovel to remove dirt and rock; uses probe to locate pipe.
– Ensures all safety procedures are followed.
– Reports equipment problems and needs; helps maintain tools, equipment and vehicles.
– Loads and unloads trucks; drives dump truck as needed.
– Performs related duties as required.
– Work experience performing “handyman” or general laborer duties is preferred.
You must apply online directly through the City of Bryan’s website to be considered. Additional job description data can be located on the website. Please see Contact Instructions further details on how to apply.
- Medical/Health Insurance Plan
- Other Paid Leave
- Pre-Tax Programs for Child and Health Care
- Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
Source: Houston Forklift Safety
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://my.jobs/08838c664a6741b4997809f65b1a8db119 →