- Bachelor’s degree in business related field highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in similar role required and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CSP, CPCU, or AIC, or ARM designations preferred
- Ability to create the most complex and successful strategies for risk mitigation
- Knowledge of Loss Control & Safety procedures including but not limited OSHA, MSHA, ANSI, CPSC
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, procedures and processes involving insurance
- Understand company products, services, global network, and industry practices.
- Understand the Insurance Industry and coverages.
- Understand the basic process and value of basic data analytics and benchmarking
- Ability to communicate technical information orally and in writing
- Ability to analyze and report financial data
- Project management skills
- Ability to formulate strategy for clients based on knowledge base
- Ability to handle moderate to high complexity within their discipline
Source: Houston Forklift Safety
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://my.jobs/02a674515d074d988aeef9e57a805fd219 →