The Loader is responsible for building product orders and loading delivery trucks, while maintaining cleanliness and organization.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Pick and audit orders by working from order sheets to build loads for transport, bulk and/or route trucks, using a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack with accuracy.
- Load trucks, stock floor and maintain return product and empties pallets and shelves.
- Maintain the stability of the pallet by properly stacking and shrink wrapping the built pallet.
- Unload returned product and pallets.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
Schedule: The schedule is from 5PM until complete.
Pay: The pay for this position is $13.50 per hour during training.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott’s, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose’s and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
: United States-Texas-Houston
: Packaged Beverages
Source: Houston Forklift Safety
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://my.jobs/fa78c7db6c8e45ddb20eb4a90fa9b0fc19 →