The information on this page is intended for people who have already registered for one of our Forklift Certification Classes. The purpose of this email is to explain what to expect and what will happen after you complete this course. Before we begin, if you have not done so, you should confirm your booking (click here). Once this is done, you should “like” our pages on Google+ and on Facebook. This is where we post info about job leads, job fairs and hiring events.
Here are the links –
WHAT TO BRING
- a notepad and a pen
- water and coffee are provided (free of charge) but you should bring a drink if you do not want one of these
- a valid ID (driver’s license, passport, student id, etc.)
- if you paid online then you can sign in when you arrive. If you have not paid then you will need to register and pay when you get here. we accept cash, money orders, company checks and most major credit cards
Hundreds of Business Owners and Hiring Managers have come to these classes and people sometimes have their wives, children and mothers with them when they get dropped off. Because of this, we have adapted the following dress code:
- Dress code is "Casual". (Please note that "casual" does not mean you should dress like you were lounging around the house or headed to the beach). Shorts and jeans are allowed but "cutoffs" are not. These photos are good example of what "casual" looks like in a warehouse setting.
- You don’t need work boots or steel toed shoes but CLOSE TOED SHOES WITH NON-SKID SOLES ARE REQUIRED!!! OSHA does not allow us to put people on the forklift if we can see their toes or if we can see the toes of their socks. We are also not allowed to let people on the forklift if they are wearing boots or shoes with slick leather soles.
- PPE (gloves, safety shoes, hard hats, etc.) are optional for this training. You can bring them if you want but, they are not a requirement for this class.