Welcome to Houston Forklift Safety. We opened in 2008 and quickly became the Houston area leader for forklift certification and training. We have 30+ years of experience; we train more than 900 forklift drivers each year and the training is OSHA, ANSI and ASME compliant. Our customers include ExxonMobil, Houston Community College and hundreds of Houston area businesses. There’s a reason they choose us. There’s a reason you should too. Houston Forklift Safety….there really is a difference!
- We work with businesses (large and small)
- We work with staffing companies
- We work with individuals
- Onsite training is available (3-person minimum)
- To reflect Christ in all words, deeds and actions
- To focus on the unique training needs of each customer
- To provide the highest possible level of quality and customer service
OSHA 29CFR 1910.178 (l)(2)(iii) states, “All training and evaluation must be conducted by a person or persons with the necessary knowledge, training and experience to train powered industrial truck operators and evaluate their competence”.
My name is Charles and I’ve been operating forklifts, scissor lifts, overhead cranes and telescopic handlers since 1980. In 1999, I began teaching Forklift Safety classes. I have worked for several of the largest equipment dealers in Houston (AIS Continental, Adobe Equipment, Arrowlift Systems, Briggs Equipment & Mustang) and have trained thousands of Houston area forklift drivers. I am currently the Trainer for Houston Forklift Safety (2008-present) and I also teach the Forklift Certification Classes for Houston Community College (October 2014 – Present).
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never driven a forklift, or if you have years of experience, Houston Forklift Safety is the company you should call. We work with large employers, we work with small employers, we work with staffing agencies and we work with individuals. Call Houston Forklift Safety when you need training.
- I am an experienced Forklift Driver (30+ years in pipe yards, warehouses, machine shops, manufacturing facilities, construction sites, etc.).
- I have forklift service experience (11+ years with Best Material Handling, Briggs Equipment, Adobe Equipment and Mustang).
- I have been an “Incident” Investigator (14+ years with Briggs Equipment, Adobe Equipment and Houston Forklift Safety).
- I am an experienced Manager (Service Manager – Best Material & Handling; Branch Manager – Adobe Equipment; Owner – Houston Forklift Safety)
- I am an experienced Speaker (I am a licensed Minister and am comfortable speaking in front of large and small groups of people)
- I am an experienced Trainer. (I have been teaching safety classes since 1999 and I train more than 900 operators each year).
- Our classes are Live, Inter-active, Hands-on and OSHA compliant.
- *note – OSHA has ruled that video training and online training alone, does not meet the full requirements of the OSHA Standard. More information on this is posted in the Training section.