We opened in 2008 and have quickly become the premier source for forklift certification and forklift driver training in Texas. We train between 900 and 1200 operators each year and mobile training is available. The training is live (no video), hands-on, interactive and can quickly be modified to include any required site specific and machine specific information.
Like you, we go online and read reviews before trying a new restaurant or Dentist, buying a computer, etc. This is why we added a review page to our website. If we do our jobs, people will appreciate it and they will gladly tell others. The same can be said if we do a bad job or try to cut corners.......
We get hundreds of calls about our training. Most of the calls are from a business or a staffing company, but we also get hundreds of calls from individuals. The questions, regardless of who calls, are often the same (how much does it cost; how long does it take; what is included; etc). The answers, however, may be very different.
Additional Information & FAQ
- May 25, 2016 company trainingGeneralStaffing Companytraining for individuals Job Listings
- April 12, 2016 General FAQ – Individuals
- February 14, 2016 company trainingStaffing Companytraining for individuals Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Forklift Training and Forklift Certification
- April 11, 2016 company trainingStaffing Company FAQ – Employers & Staffing Agents
- March 10, 2016 company trainingGeneral OSHA Fines Are Increasing